Home Cooking Konavle Dishes
Obtaining the necessary ingredients and preparing traditional meals, dishes and refreshments with help of the hostess of the house. Listening to stories about the people and the land during dinner should sound like a lot of fun, doesn’t it? It gets even more interesting when all turns into a contest, without the help of electricity and modern kitchen appliances.
The best known original dishes from the Konavle area are; Zelena & Bijela (white and green) Menestra, Roasts prepared under a baking lid (bell), Skewer on a laurel stick, asparagus as well as everything else listed on the “Kameni Dvori” menus.
The program starts in the afternoon. The participants are first divided into groups, after which the selection of dishes and the sharing of all tasks are agreed. Every group is under the guidance of a host – the host is the one who will explain about the ingredients and the food preparation process. Please, do not forget that all the dishes will be prepared in a traditional manner, i.e. without electricity and modern kitchen appliance but with the help of a fireplace and water coming from the local well. The evening ends with a big dinner, which is the best opportunity to exchange new experiences and for the handing out of certificates.
Please view further tabs for Additional Information, Validity, Notes and Recommendations!
- Included: dinner, education
- Transportation during the program and professional guidance
- Price: € 73
- Total program lasts: 6 hours
- Min. number of participants: 2
- Note: This program can be reorganized depending on the wishes of the group, weather conditions and other unplanned developments. The hosts and partners will undertake every step to offer their guests diverse and secure adventures. All this means that the original program can be changed without previous notice in order to achieve a higher degree of comfort for the participants and to avoid possible risks which might be caused by unexpected weather conditions and other circumstances.
This Program is offered throughout the year. The departure date may be defined mutualy, depending on the group size.
- You will need nothing but your eyes, ears and hands!
- You can also book your preferred Program directly by; Mobile:+385 98 913 4758, Mobile:+385 98 613 199
or by Fax: +385 20 797 056
Convince yourself in the quality of our services. View our guest Testimonials for both Accommodation and organised Tours.