Grape Picking in Konavle, Dubrovnik
The picking of grapes and the making of wine is everywhere a special adventure. No matter, whether it is being carried out in a traditional or modern manner, it is always accompanied by song and laughter.
Konavle is a well known wine region, approximately 30 kilometres away from Dubrovnik. Its’ most famous wine is the Dubrovnik Malvasia. As in so many other regions, the picking of grapes is organized every year in September.
Today, wine is no longer made only in a traditional way. This short trip is an excellent opportunity to get to know the Konavle region, its’ inhabitants, the procedure of grape picking and the making of wine as well as the great taste of the local cuisine. All this is accompanied by entertainment and Dalmatian traditional music.
- You can also book your preferred Program directly by; Mobile:+385 98 913 4758 or, +385 98 613 199
The program starts with a visit to the vineyard. The guests will be offered welcome drinks and local dessert. What follows is information regarding the planned activities, the wine picking techniques and a short presentation about Konavle, the rural household and the local wine – Dubrovnik Malvasia. Then the guests will receive the necessary tools, they will be divided into groups and the adventure begins. Besides other activities and surprises, they will also enjoy a local traditional lunch out in the open. After all the work, the grapes will be transported to the cellar where they will be processed.
Along with music and the tasting of wine and grape must, the visitors will be introduced to the traditional and modern wine making.
Please view further tabs for Additional Information, Validity, Notes and Recommendations!
- Welcome drinks and local desserts
- Presentation, tasting of wine and food
- Picnic – lunch
- Transportation during the program and professional guidance.
- Price: € 69
- Total program lasts: 6 hours
- Min. number of participants: 10
- Note: This program can be reorganized depending on the wishes of the group, weather conditions and other unplanned developments. The hosts and partners will undertake every step to offer their guests diverse and secure adventures. All this means that the original program can be changed without previous notice in order to achieve a higher degree of comfort for the participants and to avoid possible risks which might be caused by unexpected weather conditions and other circumstances.
This Program is offered only throughout September. The departure date may be defined mutualy, depending on the group size.
- Necessary equipment: suitable clothing and footwear, hat for the protection from the sun
Convince yourself in the quality of our services. View our guest Testimonials for both Accommodation and organised Tours.