Cycle Route “Heart of Konavle”
This cycle route leads you through four small villages close to the foot of the Snjeznica Mountain, surrounding you with rich flora, images of the past and numerous wells with drinking water. You will also be introduced to plantations of the Dubrovnik Malvasia vineyards, a famous wine variety.
This program stands for a cycle route which surrounds the geographic center of Konavle. It passes through four small villages – Lovorno, Pridvorje, Mihanici and Ljuta. In the past, even the Dubrovnik nobility chose this area as headquarter of their principality and the spiritual centre of Konavle. The Duke’s Palace, remaining’s of summer mansions, St. Blaise Monastery and other small churches as well as a complex of historic mills along the river Ljuta – all witness to a rich past which dates back to prehistoric times. So, if you really want to encounter the Heart of Konavle, grab your bike and let’s get started!
In company of a guide, the trip starts from the location of Kameni Dvori towards west (villages Pridvorje – Mihanici – Nosanovici – Kraljeva). At Kraljevo the ride continues via a Napoleon Road towards east (Pridvorje – Lovorno – river Ljuta). Finally the group returns back to Kameni Dvori after passing through the woods. The program also includes visits to a gallery, St. Blaise Monastery and a complex of mills along the Ljuta River.
Total route length: 18 km
Max. height of route: 230 meters above sea level
Lowest point of route: 57 meters above Sea
Please view further tabs for Additional Information, Validity, Notes and Recommendations!
- Bike and helmet
- Tickets for gallery and mills
- Drinks or coffee, presentation at the mill
- Expert guide
- € 44
- Total program lasts: 4 hours
- Total ride lasts: approx. 2 hours
- Min. number of participants: 5
- Max. number of participants: 11
- Note: This program can be reorganized depending on the wishes of the group, weather conditions and other unplanned developments. The hosts and partners will undertake every step to offer their guests diverse and secure adventures. All this means that the original program can be changed without previous notice in order to achieve a higher degree of comfort for the participants and to avoid possible risks which might be caused by unexpected weather conditions and other circumstances.
Program is offered throughout the whole year. The departure date may be defined mutualy, depending on the group size.
- Surface: paved road all the way
- Bike route type: convenient for all types of bikes
- Difficulty rating: medium
- Recommended time to start trip: early morning or late afternoon
- You can also book your preferred Program directly by; Mobile:+385 98 913 4758, Mobile:+385 98 613 199
or by Fax: +385 20 797 056
Convince yourself in the quality of our services. View our guest Testimonials for both Accommodation and organised Tours.