Myths & Legends of Konavle
Discover the unknown Konavle. Interesting myths & legends at genuine places. Every area has its own stories, mythical beings and ghosts that resided in secretive and sanctified places. Are you ready to discover if, these myths and beings still exist?
The program is a journey through Konavle’s past from prehistory time till today. The turbulent and rich past of this area has left many remains and the influence of numerous different cultures and civilizations are still very present.
The search starts in the company of a professional guide at the site of a prehistoric tomb of an unknown dignitary (ilirska gomila) in the village of Mikulici. It continues with the quest for Greek deities hidden in the Konavle rocks beneath the village Popovici. After finding the roman sanctified place, a thematic brunch follows. We continue our search for the Lorko, the chained ghost which still lies captured in the medieval monastery wall. Next visit is to Sokol (Hawk) castle, the important historical location, which is tied to a very old legend about the origin of Konavle.
Please view further tabs for Additional Information, Validity, Notes and Recommendations!
- Included: lunch, entrance tickets
- Presentations and tastings
- Transportation during the program and professional guidance
- Price: € 73
- Total program lasts: 6 hours
- Min. number of participants: 2
- Max. number of participants: 11
- Note: This program can be reorganized depending on the wishes of the group, weather conditions and other unplanned developments. The hosts and partners will undertake every step to offer their guests diverse and secure adventures. All this means that the original program can be changed without previous notice in order to achieve a higher degree of comfort for the participants and to avoid possible risks which might be caused by unexpected weather conditions and other circumstances.
The program is being offered throughout whole year. The departure date may be defined mutualy, depending on the group size.
- Often, it’s a good to have you camera with you!
- You can also book your preferred Program directly by; Mobile:+385 98 913 4758, Mobile:+385 98 613 199
or by Fax: +385 20 797 056
Convince yourself in the quality of our services. View our guest Testimonials for both Accommodation and organised Tours.