Wine Route through Konavle
It is always a fun and challenging experience to meet local winemakers and to taste the wines of Konavle. Visitors and guests should not miss the opportunity to taste the quality of the local wines as well as other original products produced in this region.
Konavle as a wine-growing area offers all its’ visitors the opportunity to taste excellent white and red wine produced and presented in small family wineries and tasting-rooms.
One of the most famous grape varieties is the well-known Dubrovnik Malvasia. Besides wine, Konavle is also known for the production of high-quality olive oil.
The program starts with a welcome drink at Kameni Dvori and tasting several types of domestic liqueurs. The tasting continues in the family vineyards with four types of excellent Konavle wines. The host is delighted to tell the story about varieties and the local autochthonous Malvasia wine while showcasing some traditional local souvenirs. Furthermore, you’ll visit a small family wine cellar and taste wine directly from the barrel and enjoy traditional snacks.
The tour continues with a visit to the another family that produces extra virgin olive oil. Olive oil, together with wine are the basic traditional products grown in the Konavle area for thousands of years. The program ends with traditional meals )original recipes) in the Kameni Dvori Tavern. Here, once again you’ll enjoy local wine and olive oil.
Please view further tabs for Additional Information, Validity, Notes and Recommendations!
- Included: Lunch & Presentations.
- Wine Tasting and Snacks.
- Optional Pick Up or Transfer to/from your location in Dubrovnik is not included. This can be arranged in advanced with the host.
- Price: € 86
- Total program lasts: 6 hours
- Min. number of participants: 2
- Note: This program can be reorganized depending on the wishes of the group, weather conditions and other unplanned developments. The hosts and partners will undertake every step to offer their guests diverse and secure adventures. All this means that the original program can be changed without previous notice in order to achieve a higher degree of comfort for the participants and to avoid possible risks which might be caused by unexpected weather conditions and other circumstances.
This Program is offered throughout the year. The departure date may be defined mutualy, depending on the group size.
- Note: The purchase of domestic products is possible at all locations.
- For this Activity, please use the Booking form below!
- You can also request availability by;
Mobile: +385 98 913 4758, or: +385 98 613 199
Convince yourself in the quality of our services. View our guest Testimonials for both Accommodation and organised Tours.