Grape Picking in Dubrovnik
This program is created for those that want to escape daily stress and turmoil by returning to the relaxing life of the village and enjoying entertaining activities. This can also be an unforgettable team building experience, it will help you and your friends/colleagues to regain your power and be ready for new working tasks ahead. The picking of grapes and the making of wine is everywhere a special adventure. No matter, whether it is being carried out in a traditional or modern manner, it is always accompanied by song and laughter.
- 1st DAY – Arrival at Kameni Dvori
- 2nd Day – Grape picking
- Last Day – Departure / visit Dubrovnik
1st DAY – Arrival at Kameni Dvori
Arrival at Kameni Dvori in the afternoon. Accommodation (Should you arrive by plane at the Dubrovnik Airport, a transfer will be organized for you.), welcome drink, tour around Kameni Dvori and presentation of the program. Next, plans are to take walk in the company of the host in order to look for laurel (Lovorika), spits necessary for the preparation of traditional meals. After that follows the tasting of homemade liqueur, wine and olive oil. Dinner followed by overnight.
2nd Day – Grape Picking
After breakfast, the program starts with a visit to the vineyard. The guests will be offered welcome drinks and local dessert. What follows is information regarding the planned activities, the wine picking techniques and a short presentation about Konavle, the rural household and the local wine – the Dubrovnik Malvasia. Then the guests will receive the necessary tools, they will be divided into groups and the adventure begins. Druring the wine picking, one part of the group will be engaged in preparing lunch out in the open. After all the work, the grapes will be transported to the cellar where they will be processed.
Along with music and the tasting of wine and grape must, the visitors will be introduced to the traditional and modern wine making.(Necessary equipment: suitable clothing and footwear, hat for the protection from the sun/Total program lasts: 6 hours)
At the end of the day follows the return to Kameni Dvori and a traditional dinner accompanied by Dalmatian music. Overnight.
Last Day – Departure
Departure after breakfast.
Depending on your time schedule, we can organize a visit to Dubrovnik (with additional charge).
Please view further tabs for Additional Information, Validity, Notes and Recommendations!
- 2 Half Boards at Kameni Dvori
- Picnic – lunch in the vineyard, music
- Tasting of wine and presentations
- Transportation during the program and professional guidance
- PRICE: € 273
Additional costs: for single room: € 35, Transfer: Airport – Kameni Dvori v.v. € 13
- Minimum number of participants: 10
- Note: This program can be reorganized depending on the wishes of the group, weather conditions and other unplanned developments. The hosts and partners will undertake every step to offer their guests diverse and secure adventures. All this means that the original program can be changed without previous notice in order to achieve a higher degree of comfort for the participants and to avoid possible risks which might be caused by unexpected weather conditions and other circumstances.
- Program is offered throughout September.
- In case that the group counts more then 10 guests/participants, the starting date of the program can be set up according to the group’s wishes.
- Note: The program planned for the 3rd day, depending on time of arrival and departure is also possible to organize on the day of the arrival.
- You can also book your preferred Program directly by; Mobile:+385 98 913 4758, Mobile:+385 98 613 199
or by Fax: +385 20 797 056
Convince yourself in the quality of our services. View our guest Testimonials for both Accommodation and organised Tours.