Traditional Dalmatian Cooking
A Program specially designed for those who enjoy good home-cooked food and the company of good friends. Those that want to escape the daily stress and turmoil by experiencing the relaxing life style of the village and enjoying entertaining activities. This can also be an unforgettable team building experience, it will help you and your friends/colleagues to regain energy and be ready for new working tasks ahead. While gathering the necessary ingredients and preparing traditional dishes and refreshments, listen to stories about the people and the land.
- 1st DAY – Arrival at Kameni Dvori
- 2nd Day – Cooking class
- Last Day – Departure / visit Dubrovnik
1st DAY – Arrival at Kameni Dvori
Arrival at Kameni Dvori in the afternoon. Accommodation (Should you arrive by plane at the Dubrovnik Airport, a transfer will be organized for you.), welcome drink, tour around Kameni Dvori and presentation of the program. Next, plans are to take a walk in the company of the host in order to look for laurel (Lovorika) spits necessary for the preparation of traditional meals. After that follows the tasting of homemade liqueur, wine and olive oil. Dinner followed by overnight.
2nd Day – Cooking class
After breakfast, enjoy your free morning. Lunch is optional. The program starts in the early afternoon. Participants are divided into groups and then follows the selection of dishes and the distribution of all tasks. Every group is under the guidance of a host – the guide is the one who will explain about the ingredients and the food preparation process. Please, do not forget that all the dishes will be prepared in a traditional manner, i.e. without electricity and modern kitchen appliance but with the help of a fireplace and water coming from the local well Badri.
The evening ends with a big candle-light dinner, which is the best opportunity to exchange new experiences and for the handing out of certificates. (Total program lasts: 6 hours). Overnight.
Last Day – Departure / visit Dubrovnik
Departure after breakfast.
Depending on your time schedule, we can organize a visit to Dubrovnik (with additional charge).
Please view further tabs for Additional Information, Validity, Notes and Recommendations!
- 2 Half Boards at Kameni Dvori
- Tasting of wine and food
- Learning traditional recepies
- Transportation during the program and professional guidance
- PRICE: € 205
Additional costs: for single room: € 35, Transfer: Airport – Kameni Dvori v.v. € 13
- Minimum number of participants: 2
- Note: This program can be reorganized depending on the wishes of the group, weather conditions and other unplanned developments. The hosts and partners will undertake every step to offer their guests diverse and secure adventures. All this means that the original program can be changed without previous notice in order to achieve a higher degree of comfort for the participants and to avoid possible risks which might be caused by unexpected weather conditions and other circumstances.
- Program is offered from March 15th till June 15th and September 15th till November 15th
- In case that the group counts more then 5 guests/participants, the starting date of the program can be set up according to the group’s wishes.
- Often, it’s a good idea to have your camera with you!
- You can also book your preferred Program directly by; Mobile:+385 98 913 4758, Mobile:+385 98 613 199
or by Fax: +385 20 797 056
Convince yourself in the quality of our services. View our guest Testimonials for both Accommodation and organised Tours.