Dubrovnik Malvasia Wine Route
This program is dedicated to all of those who enjoy cooking, Dalmatian song and quality Wine. It’s a tempting experience to taste the local wines. One should take pleasure in everything produced in and around Konavle by learning about the great potential this part of Croatia has to offer its’ visitors.
- 1st DAY – Arrival at Kameni Dvori
- 2nd Day – Wine Route
- Last Day – Departure / visit Dubrovnik
Konavle as a wine-growing area offers all its’ visitors the opportunity to taste excellent white and red wine produced and presented in small family wineries and tasting-rooms. One of the most famous grape varieties is the well-known Dubrovnik Malvasia. Besides wine, Konavle is also known for the production of high-quality olive oil.
1st DAY – Arrival at Kameni Dvori
Arrival at Kameni Dvori, in the afternoon. Accommodation (Should you arrive by plane at the Dubrovnik Airport, a transfer will be organized for you.), welcome drink, tour around Kameni Dvori and presentation of the program. Next, walk in the company of the host in order to look for laurel (lovorika) spits necessary for the preparation of traditional meals. After that follows the tasting of homemade liqueur, wine and olive oil. Dinner and overnight.
2nd DAY – Wine Route
After breakfast the program begins with a visit to the authentic Dalmatian Marastina vineyard which includes tasting of three types of wine. The trip continues with a tour to family mini wineries that produce excellent red wine. After this, we continue to village Komaje, where we find a family producing excellent olive oil, and then the Karaman family will explain the techniques of making outstanding prosecco and dry wine. After this part, the program ends with lunch in the valley, in front of the Kamani Dvori vineyard cottage. (Entire program lasts for 6 hours/ the purchase of domestic products is possible along all selected locations)
After a short break follows a traditional dinner. Dalmatian music (options). Overnights.
3rd DAY – Departure / visit Dubrovnik
Departure after breakfast.
Depending on your time schedule, we can organize a visit to Dubrovnik (with additional charge).
Please view further tabs for Additional Information, Validity, Notes and Recommendations!
- Included: 2 half boards at Kameni Dvori
- Traditional – lunch at Vineyard Cottage
- Tasting of wine, music (options)
- Transfer and professional guide.
- PRICE: € 269
Additional costs: for single room: € 35, Transfer: Airport – Kameni Dvori v.v. € 13
- Min. number of participants: 2
- Max. number of participants: 11
- Note: This program can be reorganized depending on the wishes of the group, weather conditions and other unplanned developments. The hosts and partners will undertake every step to offer their guests diverse and secure adventures. All this means that the original program can be changed without previous notice in order to achieve a higher degree of comfort for the participants and to avoid possible risks which might be caused by unexpected weather conditions and other circumstances.
- Program is offered from March 15th till June 15th and September 15th till November 15th
- (In case that the group counts more then 5 guests/participants, the starting date of program can be set up according to the group’s wishes.)
- Often, it’s a good idea to have your camera with you!
- You can also book your preferred Program directly by; Mobile:+385 98 913 4758, Mobile:+385 98 613 199
or by Fax: +385 20 797 056
Convince yourself in the quality of our services. View our guest Testimonials for both Accommodation and organised Tours.