Dubrovnik Province Team Building
This program is dedicated to those who want to escape daily stress and turmoil, returning to the relaxing rural life-style, enjoying entertaining activities. Ideal for medium sized company team building events that leave unforgettable memories. It surely helps you and your friends/colleagues to regain energy and be ready for working tasks ahead. E. g. the picking of grapes and the making of wine is everywhere a special adventure. No matter, whether it is being carried out in a traditional or modern manner, it is always accompanied by song and laughter.
Book Program Now!
- 1st DAY – Arrival at Kameni Dvori
- 2nd DAY – Grape picking/Activity
- 3rd DAY – Dubrovnik
- 4th DAY – Cooking class
- 5th DAY – Departure
Konavle as a wine-making area offers to all its’ visitors the opportunity to taste excellent white and red wine produced and presented in small family wineries and tasting-rooms. One of the most famous grape varieties is the well-known Dubrovnik Malvasia. Besides wine, Konavle is also known for its quality olive oil. The best known original dishes from the Konavle area are: zelena i bijela (green & white) menestra, dishes prepared under a baking lid, meat on a laurel stick, asparagus and everything else listed in the menu of Kameni Dvori.
1st DAY – Arrival at Kameni Dvori
Arrival at Kameni Dvori occurs in the afternoon. Accommodation (Should you arrive by plane at the Dubrovnik Airport, a transfer will be organized for you.), welcome drink, tour around Kameni Dvori and presentation of the program. Next, plans are to take a walk in the company of the host in order to look for laurel (lovorika) spits necessary for the preparation of traditional meals. After that follows the tasting of homemade liqueur, wine and olive oil. Dinner and overnight.
2nd DAY – Grape picking/Activity
After breakfast, the program starts with a visit to the vineyard. The guests will be offered welcome drinks and local dessert. What follows is information regarding the planned activities, the wine picking techniques and a short presentation about Konavle, the rural household and the local wine – the Dubrovnik Malvasia. Then the guests will receive the necessary tools, they will be divided into groups and the adventure begins. Druring the wine picking, one part of the group will be engaged in preparing lunch out in the open. After all the work, the grapes will be transported to the wine cellar where they will be processed.
Along with music and the tasting of wine and grape must, the visitors will be introduced to the traditional and modern wine making. (Necessary equipment: suitable clothing and footwear, hat for the protection from the sun/Total program lasts: 6 hours)
It is possible to organise other activities depending on group desire.
At the end of the day follows the return to Kameni Dvori and a traditional dinner accompanied by Dalmatian music. Overnight.
3rd DAY – Dubrovnik
After a late breakfast the group leaves for Dubrovnik. A cable car will bring them to the top of Srd where they will enjoy a panoramic view of Dubrovnik along with tasty drinks. Later on follows a visit to the center where they will have an opportunity to go out on their own to discover the city and to have lunch. During the afternoon the group returns to Kameni Dvori. Dinner and overnight.
4th DAY – Cooking School
After a late breakfast enjoy your free morning. Lunch will be organized whenever it suits the guests. The planned program starts in the early afternoon. The participants are divided into groups and what comes next is the selection of dishes and the distribution of all tasks. Every group is under the guidance of a host – the guide is the one who will explain about the ingredients and the food preparation process. Please, do not forget that all the dishes will be prepared in a traditional manner, i.e. without electricity and modern kitchen appliance but with the help of a fireplace and water coming from the local well Badri.
The evening ends with a big dinner, which is the best opportunity to exchange new experiences and for the handing out of certificates. (Total program lasts: 6 hours). Overnight.
5th DAY – Departure
Departure planned after Breakfast.
Please view further tabs for Additional Information, Validity, Notes and Recommendations!
- Included: 4 half boards at Kameni Dvori
- Picnic – lunch in the vineyard, music
- Tasting of wine and presentations
- Cable car tickets & drinks at Srd
- Transfer and professional guide.
- PRICE: € 549
Additional costs: for single room: € 35, Transfer: Airport – Kameni Dvori v.v. € 13
- Min. number of participants: 10
- Note: This program can be reorganized depending on the wishes of the group, weather conditions and other unplanned developments. The hosts and partners will undertake every step to offer their guests diverse and secure adventures. All this means that the original program can be changed without previous notice in order to achieve a higher degree of comfort for the participants and to avoid possible risks which might be caused by unexpected weather conditions and other circumstances.
- Program is being offered throughout April to Octobar.
- (In case that the group counts more then 10 guests/participants, the starting date of program can be set up according to the group’s wishes.)
- Often, it’s a good idea to have your camera with you!
- You can also book your preferred Program directly by; Mobile:+385 98 913 4758, Mobile:+385 98 613 199
or by Fax: +385 20 797 056
Convince yourself in the quality of our services. View our guest Testimonials for both Accommodation and organised Tours.