The Mediterranean Aroma’s
This program is dedicated to all those who enjoy traditional cuisine, Dalmatian song and good wine. The tasting of local wine and meeting all the people who produce it in this area, is always a challenging and entertaining task, one that shouldn’t be missed. Dubrovnik always had a great influence on the culture and tradition of this region, the sea represented a link to the rest of the world as well as an additional source when it came to satisfying the need for food. So, please experience the aroma of Konavle and learn about the relaxing life-style of this region
- 1st DAY – Arrival at Kameni Dvori
- 2nd DAY – Wine tour
- 3rd DAY – Dubrovnik
- 4th DAY – Forgotten Tunnel
- 5th DAY – Boat Fishing
- 6th DAY – Cooking class
- 7th DAY – Departure
1st DAY – Arrival at Kameni Dvori
Arrival at Kameni Dvori planned for the afternoon. Accommodation (Should you arrive by plane at the Dubrovnik Airport, a transfer will be organized for you.), welcome drink, tour around Kameni Dvori and presentation of the program followed by Dinner and overnight.
2nd DAY – Wine tour
After breakfast the program begins with a visit to the authentic Dalmatian Marastina vineyard which includes tasting of three types of wine. The trip continues with a tour to family mini wineries that produce excellent red wine. After this, we continue to village Komaje, where we find a family producing excellent olive oil, and then the Karaman family will explain the techniques of making outstanding prosecco and dry wine. After this part, the program ends with lunch in the valley, in front of the Kamani Dvori vineyard cottage. (Entire program lasts for 6 hours/ the purchase of domestic products is possible along all selected locations)
After a short break follows a traditional dinner. Dalmatian music (options). Overnights.
3rd DAY – Dubrovnik
After a late breakfast the group leaves for Dubrovnik. A cable car will bring them to the top of Srd where they will enjoy a panoramic view of Dubrovnik and drinks. After that, plans are to visit the center where they will have an opportunity to go out on their own to discover the city and to have lunch. During the afternoon the group returns to Kameni Dvori.
Dinner and Overnight.
4th DAY – Forgotten Tunnel
After Breakfast, the program starts with the transfer from Kameni Dvori to the village of Mihanici. Then, in company of a guide, follows a 20 minute walk towards the tunnel which has become the home to numerous bats. This location hides also other interesting secrets which you will discover only by participating in this program and by visiting one of the most beautiful tunnels in the Mediterranean area.(Necessary equipment: sports shoes with relatively stiff soles, sports/leisure clothes /Total hiking lasts: 45 min/Total program lasts: 2 hours/Total ascent: 30 meters/Total descent: 30 meters).
The rest of the day is without planned activities, lunch can be organized according to the wishes of the guests.
Dinner and Overnight.
5th DAY – Boat Fishing
After breakfast, follows the transfer to the village of Molunat, where local fishermen await their guests on their boats in order to take them on a cruise visiting the waters in-between Molunat and Prevlaka. This is one more chance to taste local specialties, good wine and to learn something about the skills of fishing. There will be also opportunities to swim if the weather is warm enough. So, use this chance to discover the charm of the Mediterranean.(Program lasts: 7 hours). Transfer to Kameni Dvori. Dinner and Overnight.
6th DAY – Cooking class
After a late breakfast, enjoy your free morning. Lunch will be organized whenever it suits the guests. The planned program starts in the early afternoon. The participants are divided into groups and what comes next is the selection of dishes and the distribution of all tasks. Every group is under the guidance of a host – the guide is the one who will explain about the ingredients and the food preparation process. Please, do not forget that all the dishes will be prepared in a traditional manner, i.e. without electricity and modern kitchen appliance but with the help of a fireplace and water coming from the local well Badri.
The evening ends with a big dinner, which is the best opportunity to exchange new experiences and for the handing out of certificates. (Total program lasts: 6 hours). Overnight.
7th DAY – Departure
Departure planned after breakfast.
Please view further tabs for Additional Information, Validity, Notes and Recommendations!
- Included: 6 half boards at Kameni Dvori
- Lunch at vineyard cottage & wine tasting
- Boat ride with Lunch
- Educational Presentations
- Cable car tickets & drinks at Srd
- Transfer and professional guide.
- PRICE: € 754
Additional costs: for single room: € 35, Transfer: Airport – Kameni Dvori v.v. € 13
- Min. number of participants: 2
- Maxn. number of participants: 11
- Note: This program can be reorganized depending on the wishes of the group, weather conditions and other unplanned developments. The hosts and partners will undertake every step to offer their guests diverse and secure adventures. All this means that the original program can be changed without previous notice in order to achieve a higher degree of comfort for the participants and to avoid possible risks which might be caused by unexpected weather conditions and other circumstances.
- Program is being offered from March 15th till June 15th and September 15th till November 15th
- (In case that the group counts more then 5 guests/participants, the starting date of program can be set up according to the group’s wishes.)
- Often, it’s a good idea to have your camera with you!
- You can also book your preferred Program directly by; Mobile:+385 98 913 4758, Mobile:+385 98 613 199
or by Fax: +385 20 797 056
Convince yourself in the quality of our services. View our guest Testimonials for both Accommodation and organised Tours.